domingo, 11 de marzo de 2007

no me faltan ofertas

1- Svetlana me escribió:

Can we chat? I am looking for nice single man. You should know I live in russia and to come visit. Can I send you nice picture? My mail is svetlanaskiss@findmeback.info

2- WendyrosayAlexandra@x.com me dice:

of course i would love to speak with you sometime on msnmessenger
i'd be crazy if i wasnt willing to talk toa hotguy like yourself anyhow
just in case you didnt get my info
i'm nybeckyny@hotmail.com on MsnMessenger

3- y a CandidaorsavMarissa@ygpqrbckdly.com también le intereso:

add me, i don't add people i just accept invitations ^-^ but i would
especially enjoy it since you are such a spectacularly handsome man my name
is emilyrompbomp@hotmail.com on Msn Messenger


Foto.: Auspicia Mediacom



No hay comentarios: